IF YOU ARE GOING THROUGH DIFFICULT TIMES, YOU ARE NOT ALONE.
WHO WE ARE
If you are going through difficult times, you are not alone. Everyone experiences difficult times once in a while.
We can support you by providing:
• A safe place to unwind and think
• Someone who will listen to you in confidence and without judgement
• Information about other organisations
• A chance to meet others.
Comments from professionals about the service Space provides
What can you expect from Space?
There is no fixed charge but, if you are able, we do ask you to make a donation.
To provide support and care to adults in Aylesbury Vale going through difficult times for whatever reason(s).
- 5 Weekly group drop-ins.
- A weekly term-time choir.
- An affordable one to one counselling service.
- Are starting a weekly walking group.
- Opportunities to volunteer.
- To increase beneficiaries overall wellbeing (mental, physical, emotional, spiritual).
- To reduce beneficiaries social isolation.
- To increase beneficiaries confidence and independence.
- To give opportunities to (re)gain life skills that can result in future volunteering and paid employment.